On the 2nd Day of April

"What I observed: It was a good day ahead and all of the significant people in my life are present by that day. It is through coincidence that made it happen, God caused that because these people make my faith in God better and with Zeal and Compassion. I will remember this day as special. Hope was found. Self is restored. Got rid of the negative vibes. God revealed to me the channel of the blessings. First, I was able to encounter the person who made a significant impact in my days in college as a fellow Social Science division Intramurals Athlete. I will write a separate article on this guy because it is too long for this article alone. This guy is has always reminded me of Gods' forgiveness everytime I saw him try to manifest it on me. God used this person as a blessing and through this person God used this guy to mirror me how to discipline myself and focus on everything I do. How wonderful it is to see him fight his struggles in his college life, maybe it is an adversary for him to overcome. I am continually praying that he can go through the hardship in life and let him realize that setbacks happen. My heart was crying to see the pain he has been through. For me he is not just an apple of the eye in the Social Science division, but in the whole Ateneo. I thanked to see him alive and fight. Hope to see this buddy again regularly and communicate him consistently. This guy was the reason that my insecurities and jealousy in my life are gone bit by bit. Despite objections from other teammates, because he is not originally in my line up of players, I insisted to them that he is a dependable playmaker in basketball. I became in loved with his game since 2013 because of the camaraderie it promotes with my teammates as well as my opposition. Second I saw the person who also had an impact as one of my role model who I saw in a Big Mall in Davao City. This is the player that I was compared to all throughout my stay in Ateneo, but I will not go far beyond that because we have our different strengths and weaknesses. Yes, I was so elated to see him at the moment. I don’t know why but there is something in this guy that make my soul energize. He is the reason why I wrote this write-up. Frankly I have nothing to say about this guy because all of the things he said that night was direct to the point and clear. Though difficult, he's the one who challenged me to step up from my serious disability only God can make that task easy. He know the post I had in Facebook, the sentiments that I had about people and how the world is going. Maybe he read almost every post I posted. However I realized that doubt and deflated self esteem was pulling back myself and until now it is tough to go over the hump. That's why i accepted his humble request to send him a write-up of what basketball did to me as a person and a player. Third is a woman who I have met in a retreat in our church also at the same mall. As a store manager in that store she has a heavy workload despite that she was able to manage her family life, relationship with other people and pressure in work. One thing I had learned is despite of our imperfections we are special in the eyes of God. Yes together with her friends in the shop where she is working although it is a short encounter, it was meaningful. Hoping to have more of the quality time with a few group of friend I was blessed to be a part of them. There were a lot of wonders that day.

Mga Komento

  1. way of writing about this blog is awesome dear. i really impress with this post. Sakit.info

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Kilalang Mga Post