Thunderous Thursday Night

It was a hell of a night on Thursday. It seems like lightning strikes in front of me. I thought it is going to rain hard. It was rushing hours of the day around 5:30 as I was about to get the products that I will sell to the people and take for consumption. This is the time that there was an unexpected event that happen near Abreeza, a transformer had undergone a short circuit. Having a short circuit meant a spark for the transformer. My fellow passengers were screaming in fear, where I was shocked to see what happened and my heartbeat pounded faster in shock. I thought it was lightning but it isn't it was a wire that burst due to overflowing current. I asked the jeep to go faster as the spark are nearing me.

As these issues pertaining to my body linger on, I decided to rest and take a break. I needed a wholesome break in order to recover from what I had experienced. I thought I was going to get the burns from the electric spark.

This was a time that God spared me from being burned to remind me that He is there always.

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post