Iladong Players sa Davao turns 1 on Friday

To give the background of this Facebook Page. This concept entered my mind because when I fell on my bike last year around Nov 17, 2020, my body was aching that I can barely move. What happened was strange thoughts crept into my mind during the period before I created the page Iladong Players sa Davao. There are a series of preoccupations that are nagging in my mind due to the nature of my autism. Preoccupations are specifically about a particular person.




To manage those preoccupations of other players in my mind, I decided to create a page for the said purpose to bring a positive impact to basketball in Davao. This is also the platform that I use for my self-advocacy. Showing the gifts in memorizing players in Davao, their height, experiences, nicknames, division, basketball position, and playstyle and comparisons. With the help of the followers, we try to improve from where we started. This Page is intended to feature players that are the core opposing teams. It started as an entertainment capital for Davao-based players during the pandemic season alleviating the stress that the pandemic takes on our lives. We try to balance entertainment and facts in this platform. As of now we have 9,000 + and counting followers. In this next journey of the page, we will try to improve on how we deal with people.



Though fatigue and boredom linger on me during this pandemic, our intention is to bring appreciation to all the ballers in Davao from other teams. This promotes camaraderie and bonding to them, as well as the needed engagements for the public in our endeavors. 

Support, don't hate. KILALANG KILALA!!!!!!

All is well and God bless everyone.

Ron Ferrer of Myrzias as Klay Thompson ng Davao

Sharpshooting Performance for the Solid Myrzias Player


Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post