Dan Villejo Part 1

Introductory part:
This is how I honor the players that I recruit. Apologies because I have been announcing him in Facebook so much. This is my way of praising the efforts of my players. Dan you maybe do no like making this for you as you are more of a reserved person but I cannot contain my mind on doing so. This is not to encourage to put you above the pedestal but to show that my team wants players like your character. Apologies that I compare you to others but you set a standard on selecting the players fit to join my team.

The first moment I knew you from Diego, I thought you would not show up. I thought you were not a real player. He was not replying to me when I chatted him. I was finding players to join my team in Davao HoopStars who can help the team. Achiever as I am, I ambition a commercial team in Davao that can beat Montana or Goldstar convincingly and make a shot in the MPBL and PBA slowly. And ambitious as I am. I wanted to make a name of myself in playing basketball. I was the founder, manager, coach and player of my team. I wanted to carry a team and search for a point guard who can feed me the ball inside and pass to me on open looks and score a lot of points. I was always telling myself that I must get player of the game honors with him the floor. I thought he does not score that much.


Seeing Dan in action

Eventually Diego told me that he has a game in Montana. He didn't tell me the team that he was playing. But as I took a tricycle ride from Garden Oasis as he went but rushed himself in Montana. I was shocked to see Ryan Auman and EG Gannaban and the Myrzias Koleksyon Playing. I asked the Court Aces personnel Clyde Joyno as the Court Aces where playing. I was asking Clyde if Dan Villejo was real, he responded that he plays for Myrzias. I was also trying to see teams who were the strong that time. I saw BLCT, MB Bangalao and Choi Barbers(H-Team) that was the Challengers Season 3 division. Not knowing the players and the system of organized leagues in Davao like the Court Aces, DC Hoops, DMA Farms and Basketball Avenue I observed and immerse on the atmosphere. I had a bad taste for DDS because of being rejected there three times. Of course it is different to see them on person rather than the pictures on Facebook. Clyde was telling me that Dan was 6"1 or 6"2. Simultaneously we have a team in the Lite Club as people from Puan were on that team. As I saw Dan in the balcony, I approached him hesitantly. I saw that his Bisaya is different from anybody else. I was proposing to him my team. At that time it was not Ross Selection. It was John 3:16 basketball.



Looking at the teams to scout as much prospects as possible















I was seeing him not getting playing time which he deserves. This make a good opportunity, to give him a chance to show his skills. This is the way I see players I see them as gems even though they do not have the playing time and do not show skills yet. Saw him dunk but I do not see him as an elite player yet. My goal is to just give him an opportunity to lead my team and have a bond so we can play harmoniously.
Rarely see picture of him in Court Aces, due to his lack of playing time.



Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post