Job Readiness Program

ILLC Davao is the school that offers this kind of program Here are ILLC's program overall:


My experience in this program was very worth it. For eight months of attending this program, I had seen a lot of changes in the way I interacted with people. From ILLC to its affiliate for my external Job readiness program, the HLC Group of Companies, which is owned by Henry Lopez-Chua the co owner of this school in Davao. In the external Job readiness program I had been exposed to the worst case scenario situations in the workplace in order to endure the work that I would enjoy, which my past work experiences cannot offer. Being in the company in HLC had me deal with different types of people the toxic and the positive ones. Through the job coaching of ILLC I had my weaknesses improved and my strengths discover. I may have mood swings in the workplace because of preoccupied thoughts towards various groups of people, but I can work efficiently given the motivation and positive encouragement from colleagues. All works were related to purchase orders, request slips and check vouchers. In addition to that errands from the big boss were plenty of course. The boss Sir Henry or H.L.C. is a father of a person with autism. I saw that he wanted to help me yes, at first I was reluctant with the company but as I near the end of my job readiness I learned how to love the company despite the tough times. It was not easy to take the advice of my mentor Jaylord Abobo and the program director Ma. Luche Lamela. But their advice had pentrated my heart thanks to the grace of God.

God bless and more power ILLC and HLC more years to come serving people and I hope I can help in the best way I can to make your advocacies and goals met..

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post