New Year 2019 New Beginnings

New hopes, new aspirations and new opportunities.

This describe the new year moving forward. If there's anything you need to thank in 2019 is that life has its new chapter. A year is enough to rewire the things that has been damaged. Like the body's healing process, we also heal spiritually. 

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Psalms 21:1-3

As a person we have this drive to succeed but we need to take one step at the time do not cram opportunities at once. We just have to be patient for all the best options available. 

We need to learn how to PAWS:

Pray - Ephesians 6:18
Act - Ephesians 2:10
Wait - Isaiah 40:31
Surrender -  Hebrew 12:2

Pray that He will be with you always.
Take Action when needed.
Learn to Wait for the results
To God we Surrender ourselves for His purpose

2019 should be a challenge to us. May you have good day and God bless!!

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post